Saturday, October 21, 2017

HOW TO ADD SKINS IN AIMP3 MEDIA PLAYER


Welcome to my website SA BELAJAR SA BERBAGI, how are all of you I hoppe all of you fine in the Our God Jesus Cristh. At this time I wanna to share little knowledge at this time. Maybe some from not like will skins from AIMP2 or AIMP3 in your leptop. Often you want to replate or add ini your AIMP3. I will to show how to add Skins AIMP3, okay Fallow me now.
  1. First we must have some skins, if have’nt Skins, please you may download in Internet. Or you ask at you friend.
End then you must copy all files in the folder skins AIMP.
  1. Step two open location AIMP3 C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Skins



  1. C :
  1. Program Files (x86)
  1. AIMP3
  1. Skins


Now you paste all file skins in the folder Skins



  1. Process continue, you kiln right in AIMP3 like this image down.
And which right from you that all skins in the your AIMP3, You may select one by one.






#This is some skins
Thanks you for your attention, I hoppe this to be useful for you. Don’t forget to share to all you fiend. Good try. Let your comment in my email siskuz@yahoo.co.id or my facebook Fransiskus Degei (www.facebook.com/ninetyfour)
             
          Selamat mencoba.......

Download file pdf




Previous Post
Next Post

0 Post a Comment: